New Script?

Go down

New Script?

Post  macca8699 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:57 am

Maybe we could start working on short little comedy script just post any ideas you have in the comments please?

macca8699

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : In A Cave

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  DrGodu92 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:13 pm

macca8699 wrote:Maybe we could start working on short little comedy script just post any ideas you have in the comments please?

Well it depends on what kind of comedy. Theres the Tobuscus comedy of yelling and singing to the game, always good. Theres Yogcast comedy which is more of a mature kind of thing. Everyone seems to enjoy a good troll or watching someone fail for stupid reasons. (No I will not do a parkour video) Or theres the good old revenge comedy. Whatever one you want.
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  Smothdude on Sat May 26, 2012 10:26 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
macca8699 wrote:Maybe we could start working on short little comedy script just post any ideas you have in the comments please?

Well it depends on what kind of comedy. Theres the Tobuscus comedy of yelling and singing to the game, always good. Theres Yogcast comedy which is more of a mature kind of thing. Everyone seems to enjoy a good troll or watching someone fail for stupid reasons. (No I will not do a parkour video) Or theres the good old revenge comedy. Whatever one you want.
WE MUST PUT YOU DOING PARKOUR! COME ON !!!
avatar
Smothdude
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  DrGodu92 on Sun May 27, 2012 12:20 am

Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
macca8699 wrote:Maybe we could start working on short little comedy script just post any ideas you have in the comments please?
~Everyone seems to enjoy a good troll or watching someone fail for stupid reasons. (No I will not do a parkour video)~
WE MUST PUT YOU DOING PARKOUR! COME ON !!!

Fine, but you only get one shot at recording. I will not do redos as that is what I will be doing every time I fall off.
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  Smothdude on Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

DrGodu92 wrote:
Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
macca8699 wrote:Maybe we could start working on short little comedy script just post any ideas you have in the comments please?
~Everyone seems to enjoy a good troll or watching someone fail for stupid reasons. (No I will not do a parkour video)~
WE MUST PUT YOU DOING PARKOUR! COME ON !!!

Fine, but you only get one shot at recording. I will not do redos as that is what I will be doing every time I fall off.
Haha okay! Tomorrow?
avatar
Smothdude
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  DrGodu92 on Sun May 27, 2012 1:15 am

Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:~Everyone seems to enjoy a good troll or watching someone fail for stupid reasons. (No I will not do a parkour video)~
WE MUST PUT YOU DOING PARKOUR! COME ON !!!

Fine, but you only get one shot at recording. I will not do redos as that is what I will be doing every time I fall off.
Haha okay! Tomorrow?

Ok, but you seriously need a new texture pack. I mean come on, purple wood?
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  macca8699 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:21 am

I am currently working on the texture pack the texture pack is 16x16 and terrain is almost comlete.

macca8699

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : In A Cave

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  Smothdude on Sun May 27, 2012 12:18 pm

macca8699 wrote:I am currently working on the texture pack the texture pack is 16x16 and terrain is almost comlete.
Um... I hope this isn't trouble but could you base it off of Norsecraft? If it looks something like it don't bother worry just continue with yours.
avatar
Smothdude
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  PlayerMidwatch on Sun May 27, 2012 12:27 pm

macca8699 wrote:I am currently working on the texture pack the texture pack is 16x16 and terrain is almost comlete.

Can you send me the files or post it...I just want to see how it looks so far. Very Happy
avatar
PlayerMidwatch

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 20
Location : Houston. TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  macca8699 on Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm

I will post it when I finish the wood and sapling textures an any others I haven't finished. And I'm sorry but I don't really know what norsecraft is and Im too far into it to just change it.

macca8699

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : In A Cave

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Script?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum