TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailer for the movie!

+3
Auravoo
ClassifiedShift
FounderSmothdude
7 posters

Go down

Trailer for the movie! Empty Trailer for the movie!

Post  FounderSmothdude Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!! WE HAVE STARTED ON OUR FIRST STEP TO GREATNESS! I need 3-4 people to help me with the trailer for the movie! We need a small little destroyed town/castle and DrGodus server to use. Please reply here if you can help! We will be basing this off of TheLoneMiners thread made by ClassifiedShift. WE WILL PROSPER!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Trailer for the movie! Empty Re: Trailer for the movie!

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:ALRIGHT PEOPLE!! WE HAVE STARTED ON OUR FIRST STEP TO GREATNESS! I need 3-4 people to help me with the trailer for the movie! We need a small little destroyed town/castle and DrGodus server to use. Please reply here if you can help! We will be basing this off of TheLoneMiners thread made by ClassifiedShift. WE WILL PROSPER!
Glad to see someone cracking the whip, I can't help if it is at an inconvenient time and I'm very unreliable to be on since I seem to be somewhat forgetful.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 am

ClassifiedShift wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:ALRIGHT PEOPLE!! WE HAVE STARTED ON OUR FIRST STEP TO GREATNESS! I need 3-4 people to help me with the trailer for the movie! We need a small little destroyed town/castle and DrGodus server to use. Please reply here if you can help! We will be basing this off of TheLoneMiners thread made by ClassifiedShift. WE WILL PROSPER!
Glad to see someone cracking the whip, I can't help if it is at an inconvenient time and I'm very unreliable to be on since I seem to be somewhat forgetful.
What times would be suitable for you? Match them with East Coast US time. We will try our best to figure out a date for everyone!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

I could help if you need it. I just need the IP then I can build or act or whatever. Very Happy
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Trailer for the movie! Empty AT LAST

Post  macca8699 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 pm

ATLAST WE HAVE STARTED

macca8699

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

macca8699 wrote:ATLAST WE HAVE STARTED
Haha. We still need the people to participate though!! We need the people that play the evil guy and some random people. Rest will be npc. We just need 3-4 people.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

I got dibs on a someone with a lab coat! :Very Happy: Just kidding, if need be I can change my skin to whatever.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Do you know a way to make a medieval narration just to make the trailer sound cool?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:Do you know a way to make a medieval narration just to make the trailer sound cool?

So something like:
"T'was the beginning of new legend in Minecraftia... This shalt be forever known as the day three young 'noobs' set forth on an epic quest to fail at making a video..."

~DrGodu
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:Do you know a way to make a medieval narration just to make the trailer sound cool?

So something like:
"T'was the beginning of new legend in Minecraftia... This shalt be forever known as the day three young 'noobs' set forth on an epic quest to fail at making a video..."

~DrGodu
So funny Razz But no. More on the lines of:
"They are TheLoneMiners. Very few know the tale. Villages plundered and towns destroyed. TheLoneMiners were forced out of their homes by a rouge knight. But one man could not let that happen. He was _______. But now TheLoneMiners face a new threat and with their hero gone who will protect them? The Gods have sent down 3 men to save the lives of many. The fate of TheLoneMiners is in their hands.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 am

So just that text, but Medival'd up?

They art TheLoneMiners. Few and far between know thy true tale. Villages plundered and towns destroyed. TheLoneMiners were forced out of their home land by a rouge knight. But one man couldst not stand idly by and let this monstrosity happen. He was known as _______. But now TheLoneMiners faced a new threat of epic proportions and with thy hero gone who will protect them? Thy Gods have sent down men thrice to save the lives of many. Thy fate of TheLoneMiners is in their hands.

Something like that?
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:24 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:So just that text, but Medival'd up?

They art TheLoneMiners. Few and far between know thy true tale. Villages plundered and towns destroyed. TheLoneMiners were forced out of their home land by a rouge knight. But one man couldst not stand idly by and let this monstrosity happen. He was known as _______. But now TheLoneMiners faced a new threat of epic proportions and with thy hero gone who will protect them? Thy Gods have sent down men thrice to save the lives of many. Thy fate of TheLoneMiners is in their hands.

Something like that?
It would be cool if someone could voice it. But I dont think anyone has that type of voice.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
It would be cool if someone could voice it. But I dont think anyone has that type of voice.

You could use Audacity or some recording program that can change/alter one's recording. You can record the audio, then set it to a lower voice. It can be done, but I'm not sure how...
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Auravoo wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

You could use Audacity or some recording program that can change/alter one's recording. You can record the audio, then set it to a lower voice. It can be done, but I'm not sure how...
Yeah I know. I am using it for the movie. Because we have some youngsters I dont want them to sound to young. It would drive away the audience. But only for the movies.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 am

I can maybe make a voice sound deeper Smile
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

Kimeriderf wrote:I can maybe make a voice sound deeper Smile
You're Swedish?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:
Auravoo wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

Yeah I know. I am using it for the movie. Because we have some youngsters I dont want them to sound to young. It would drive away the audience. But only for the movies.

I have A mildly deep voice for a 14 year old.. i think:3

I can skype someone around 12pm-4pm (CST) to see if im good:3
And yes you can lower voices my dad has an editing program for that/that has that
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:
Kimeriderf wrote:I can maybe make a voice sound deeper Smile
You're Swedish?

Yes Smile
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down