*Film Idea* Shorts.

Go down

*Film Idea* Shorts.

Post  ClassifiedShift on Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 am

I was thinking we could also make shorts, 1-2 minute films, They wouldn't require any voice acting and are usually on random subjects. Please write your ideas for shorts in the comments below. Please try and script them as much as they can because I only fix and edit drafts for big stuff (Movies and such.)

ClassifiedShift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Film Idea* Shorts.

Post  Kimeriderf on Tue May 22, 2012 9:18 am

nice Idea!
Kimeriderf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 pm

So sort of like the Machinima Minecraft PSAs? Sounds interesting, but if we are going to do something like that; we'll need a lot of skins with different facial expressions. We could also do time lapses of some of the buildings we're going to have in the series.
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh, I just thought of a great idea while I was coloring in the picture. We could do something similar to The Noob Adventures. Of course it would have to be different in some way, but then we would have several things to show.
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude on Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

This group is great and creative Smile
Smothdude
Admin

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDarkVibeZ on Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 am

We could do a jailbreak, hunt for diamonds, diamond thief, the hunted (herobrine/parkour video), In the night (a invasion of mobs, or herobrine comes) Winter Special "The light grey" (A spoof of the movie The Grey Razz) Just some food for thought.

IDarkVibeZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 pm

IDarkVibeZ wrote:We could do a jailbreak, hunt for diamonds, diamond thief, the hunted (herobrine/parkour video), In the night (a invasion of mobs, or herobrine comes) Winter Special "The light grey" (A spoof of the movie The Grey Razz) Just some food for thought.

Well the for something like the Herobrine bit, we do have the BeHerobrine plugin and we can have someone actually be Herobrine or whatever mob(s).
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 pm

So I thought of an idea that we could easily do. A hunger game, it seems to be a very popular thing right now and can be setup pretty easy too. We just get a map, take out most of the plugins and record. Now what many are now doing is having teams, and every person records the game from their perspective. Doesn't sound too hard, but that means we would need at least 10 others besides a host to participate. And the game would probably go for at least a couple hours, so we need some way to make sure we can have everyone record for as long as needed even if its at 10 minute chunks.
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift on Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

DrGodu92 wrote:So I thought of an idea that we could easily do. A hunger game, it seems to be a very popular thing right now and can be setup pretty easy too. We just get a map, take out most of the plugins and record. Now what many are now doing is having teams, and every person records the game from their perspective. Doesn't sound too hard, but that means we would need at least 10 others besides a host to participate. And the game would probably go for at least a couple hours, so we need some way to make sure we can have everyone record for as long as needed even if its at 10 minute chunks.
Really good idea, but my recording section would be medium-Low quality, You could have only a small clip of mine so it doesn't bug viewers.

ClassifiedShift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch on Mon May 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Even though The Hunger Games theme is a bit over-used right now it is fun and an viewers will most likely enjoy it if we have multiple viewpoints. If you know anyway for me to greatly reduce lag that would be appreciated, because then i would be able to record. cat
PlayerMidwatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:~If you know anyway for me to greatly reduce lag that would be appreciated, because then i would be able to record. cat

Well theres only one method I can think of to reduce lag for individuals, that would be Optifine. There's even a download so that you are not required to use McPatcher.
minecraftforum dot net slash topic slash 249637-125-optifine-hd-b2-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more

The other thing I can think of is getting an AntiLag plugin, the problem though with that is that there are literaly hundreds of them so we'll need to do some test runs the see which is better.
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down