TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herobrine hunt

4 posters

Go down

Herobrine hunt Empty Herobrine hunt

Post  DrGodu92 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 pm

So, those of you who were on last night probably joined us for some hilarious fun hunting Herobrine out of our group. We have so much video that we officially have enough to start a series.... from one night alone. That's right, we have 5 HOURS of video that Im going to break into 20 mins. For those of you who wish to view our epic madness, youll have to join us in skype. Yes this also counts as a recruitment post for those who have yet to 'join us.' I still need a title for the video and then an outro. If you guys want me to include some other things, feel free to say so.
PS Ingore some of my voicing, my mic made me sound really deep for the first minute.
PPS MDWATCH, Im sorry about your cat.... But it was hilarious! (Ill do that one as a bonus or highlight)
~DrGodu
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Herobrine hunt Empty Re: Herobrine hunt

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 pm

I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!!
You...killed my poor...innocent...BABY!! No
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:So, those of you who were on last night probably joined us for some hilarious fun hunting Herobrine out of our group. We have so much video that we officially have enough to start a series.... from one night alone. That's right, we have 5 HOURS of video that Im going to break into 20 mins. For those of you who wish to view our epic madness, youll have to join us in skype. Yes this also counts as a recruitment post for those who have yet to 'join us.' I still need a title for the video and then an outro. If you guys want me to include some other things, feel free to say so.
PS Ingore some of my voicing, my mic made me sound really deep for the first minute.
PPS MDWATCH, Im sorry about your cat.... But it was hilarious! (Ill do that one as a bonus or highlight)
~DrGodu
Where are you guys uploading it?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Herobrine hunt Empty RE: Herobrine hunt

Post  Auravoo Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 pm

When are you shooting more episodes? I don't want to miss it :B
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

Auravoo wrote:When are you shooting more episodes? I don't want to miss it :B

Well, I think we are simply going to do it whenever we get a minimum of 6 people on (Skype or Minecraft) who are willing to do it.

FounderSmothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:So, those of you who were on last night probably joined us for some hilarious fun hunting Herobrine out of our group. We have so much video that we officially have enough to start a series.... from one night alone. That's right, we have 5 HOURS of video that Im going to break into 20 mins. For those of you who wish to view our epic madness, youll have to join us in skype. Yes this also counts as a recruitment post for those who have yet to 'join us.' I still need a title for the video and then an outro. If you guys want me to include some other things, feel free to say so.
~DrGodu

Where are you guys uploading it?

Well as of right now, I have no idea. I think it would be best under the LoneMiner thing as we do talk about it in the video. Also smoth, you should join us in skype. You dont need to voice chat or anything, but we do talk about a lot of stuff that we then need your input on.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Well as of right now, I have no idea. I think it would be best under the LoneMiner thing as we do talk about it in the video. Also smoth, you should join us in skype. You dont need to voice chat or anything, but we do talk about a lot of stuff that we then need your input on.
Will do once i get the skype set up. Do you have the username and password for the channel? I can PM you it if you dont.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum