The LoneMiners Mod Pack [unofficial name]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The LoneMiners Mod Pack [unofficial name]

Post  Kimeriderf on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:03 am

DrGodu92 wrote:
PlayerMidwatch wrote:Well the post has been updated and one question?

What are we going to use to code? I mean kim says he uses minecraftforge or something, while I use modloader and other stuff. I really want to start coding soon so I'd like all of us to use all of the same coding programs.

Well most of my coding has been without any ModLoader/Forge. I'm also trying to do one of those mods you just put in the mod folder, the easier we make it to use; the more people will want to and be able to use it. We could always try doing the coding in pieces. Like we do a part for, say the games; one person does a game/console/board and then we send our files to the person who can put it all together to check for errors and such. We also need to make sure that whatever mod we make, that it be SERIOUSLY compatible so that just about anyone can use it along with any other mods.
Yup!!
Modloader can only hold 29 new Block Textures and like 90 or something Item textures but forge can hold up to how many textures you want 256 per 256x256 png file
Kimeriderf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 am

I nearly forgot!
I'm Woking on a Mod called Mining Made Easy(MME For short) that will add new tools, Diamond (Kind of used in some new machine to get a Weaker Diamond) and Gold Block tools, Iron Block Tools that is kind of Iron tools with better durability (and gold tools that can take ores)
Kimeriderf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:04 am

More people use modloader but I think forge would be the better deal.
FounderSmothdude

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Ahhmmm

Post  FounderSmothdude on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh! I got this idea while trying to install a bunch of mods (which didn't work because i am an idiot). We should use an installer for the mod which would make installing the mod that much easier! I hope you could do that so I could install our own mod lol!
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:Oh! I got this idea while trying to install a bunch of mods (which didn't work because i am an idiot). We should use an installer for the mod which would make installing the mod that much easier! I hope you could do that so I could install our own mod lol!

It shouldnt be too hard to do, however we need a mod to use! Seriously, we need to get something long before we should bother with trying to make it easy to install.
DrGodu92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lone Miners Modpack [working title]

Post  Auravoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm

ME an MID and kinda KIM were talking in chat, and I got a mod idea (not from chat, I was watching a mod review, but I was talking in chat during then XD)

Ok, so how about we make some mobs from games? I was especially thinking of 8-bit mobs. We can't use that name, because there's a mod called that, but we could call it Nintemobs or something. We could have any gen mobs, but 8-bit is just what I thought of. Not just goombas and koopas, but some mobs that are from some more "obscure games" (not really obscure, but more not "mainstream"). I was thinking of these mobs:

DISCLAIMER: Some of these mobs may not make sense to you, but that's probably because you haven't played the game.

EarthBound/Mother: Hippie, Police Officer, (Blue Colored) Cultist, Lamp, Giygus.

Punch Out!!: Glass Joe, Bad Bull, King Hippo, Soda (Vodka) Pop(Drunk)enski, Mr. Dream/Mike Tyson... You know what, just most of the fighters from that game, those listed are just a must Razz.

ExciteBike: Moter(cycle)ists.

Duck Hunt: No ducks, only that Damn Dog. Twisted Evil

GhostBusters: Stay Pufft Marshmallow Man, Zuell, Vince Clorthel, Gozer, Slimers.

Milon's Secret Castle: FUCKING MILON, Rolling Ball of Hamberger Meat

That's all I can think of now, please give me your feedback Very Happy

Auravoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:Oh! I got this idea while trying to install a bunch of mods (which didn't work because i am an idiot). We should use an installer for the mod which would make installing the mod that much easier! I hope you could do that so I could install our own mod lol!

It shouldnt be too hard to do, however we need a mod to use! Seriously, we need to get something long before we should bother with trying to make it easy to install.
haha true Razz
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

We've been at work :3

Post  Auravoo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Me and Kim came up made a biome called Aurora. In this biome, there is special dirt/grass (name pending) and a special ore. The ore is for now known as Aurorite. We are also working on getting some exclusive sounds in like screams of pain. Is there any mobs or tree or something that you think would be a great addition?
Auravoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Auravoo wrote:Me and Kim came up made a biome called Aurora. In this biome, there is special dirt/grass (name pending) and a special ore. The ore is for now known as Aurorite. We are also working on getting some exclusive sounds in like screams of pain. Is there any mobs or tree or something that you think would be a great addition?
So it would be like a mushroom biome with a special grass?
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
Auravoo wrote:Me and Kim came up made a biome called Aurora. In this biome, there is special dirt/grass (name pending) and a special ore. The ore is for now known as Aurorite. We are also working on getting some exclusive sounds in like screams of pain. Is there any mobs or tree or something that you think would be a great addition?
So it would be like a mushroom biome with a special grass?

Yes, basically. But I feel like the grass should have some purpose, like a crafting recipe maybe? idk But I don't think mushrooms would be good in le biome.
Auravoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2