Skins Here!

Go down

Skins Here!

Post  ClassifiedShift on Wed May 23, 2012 1:54 am

Well for making all these episodes and stuff we're going to need some skins, and we do have a skinner but if anyone wants to make a skin please do and post the link in the comments below, The more we have the better scripting range we can have. Please have a go at skinning!

ClassifiedShift

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Australia, Mate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dark Wizard.

Post  ClassifiedShift on Wed May 23, 2012 2:39 am

A Dark Wizard, Could be used for the enemy or some mysterious character.
Anyway, enjoy!

http: Double Slash www Dot planetminecraft Dot com Slash skin Slash dark-wizard-919406 Slash

ClassifiedShift

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Australia, Mate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PIRATE ON LOGO

Post  Kimeriderf on Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 am

one of the pirates on the logo
Skin www DOT planetminecraft DOT com SLASH skin SLASH pirate-919412
avatar
Kimeriderf

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Bau5

Post  ClassifiedShift on Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

Another Character we could use, The Bau5!
Enjoy!
http: Double Slash www Dot planetminecraft Dot com Slash skin Slash the-bau5 Slash

ClassifiedShift

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Australia, Mate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PIRATE ON LOGO 2

Post  Kimeriderf on Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 am

www DOT planetminecraft DOT com SLASH skin SLASH pirate-919550
avatar
Kimeriderf

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Links

Post  DrGodu92 on Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Ok so as for skins, theres a nice little flash thing that is really good at making skins. Its what I used to make mine and includes a bunch of premade stuff such as cloaks and what have you:
www dot newgrounds dot com slash portal slash view slash 571250
And speaking of cloaks, theres a small mod (well its only one class file) that lets you have and see capes. We could have a LoneMiner cape that we all wear. Would make us stand out even more.
www dot mccapes dot com


Last edited by DrGodu92 on Wed May 23, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skins Here!

Post  DrGodu92 on Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Also, I think everyone should use their current skin in Minecraft as a profile picture so that we can see who actually needs a new skin as well as being able to tell who's who when we finally get on a server.
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We already have people

Post  Smothdude on Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 pm

We already have people working on the skins. Actor 4 and 5's skins have been completed courtesy of Disembodied Lever.
avatar
Smothdude
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Skins Here!

Post  DrGodu92 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Smothdude wrote:We already have people working on the skins. Actor 4 and 5's skins have been completed courtesy of Disembodied Lever.

Oh? Do you want those skins implemented into the logo picture?
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skins Here!

Post  Smothdude on Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:Ok so as for skins, theres a nice little flash thing that is really good at making skins. Its what I used to make mine and includes a bunch of premade stuff such as cloaks and what have you:
www dot newgrounds dot com slash portal slash view slash 571250
And speaking of cloaks, theres a small mod (well its only one class file) that lets you have and see capes. We could have a LoneMiner cape that we all wear. Would make us stand out even more.
www dot mccapes dot com
Uh... the cape thing would only be good for Actor 4 and 5 as they are the "leaders of the town".
avatar
Smothdude
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Skins Here!

Post  DrGodu92 on Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 am

Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:Ok so as for skins, theres a nice little flash thing that is really good at making skins. Its what I used to make mine and includes a bunch of premade stuff such as cloaks and what have you:
www dot newgrounds dot com slash portal slash view slash 571250
And speaking of cloaks, theres a small mod (well its only one class file) that lets you have and see capes. We could have a LoneMiner cape that we all wear. Would make us stand out even more.
www dot mccapes dot com
Uh... the cape thing would only be good for Actor 4 and 5 as they are the "leaders of the town".

Well the thing about the capes is, the only way to see them if done by the mod; is to have the mod yourself. Now you could do a empty cape, you know blank see-through cape so you didnt see. But you still have to have one with that mod.
avatar
DrGodu92

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skins Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum