TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Preview Posted.

+3
macca8699
DrGodu92
Smothdude
7 posters

Go down

Map Preview Posted. Empty Map Preview Posted.

Post  Smothdude Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Map Preview Posted. Empty Re: Map Preview Posted.

Post  DrGodu92 Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

So this is what we do when theres free time. Although smothdude misses out on the audio.
youtube dot com slash watch?v=qA2ZpbRTNKU
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Map Preview Posted. Empty Audio mod

Post  DrGodu92 Fri May 25, 2012 11:40 pm

I made a small video on how to install the audio mod. Everyone should at least try this, its awesome.
youtube dot com slash watch?v=vVnklhZKH7Y
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 am

Whats the ip? you can message me it if you have to

macca8699

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat May 26, 2012 9:28 pm

If anyone is also doing a Let's Play series, message smothdude about posting it. Also, nothing says that we have to be a Minecraft only channel. Lone Miners doesn't mean that it only applies to Minecraft. The Yogscast started as a World of Warcraft channel, and they've done dozens of games since.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:If anyone is also doing a Let's Play series, message smothdude about posting it. Also, nothing says that we have to be a Minecraft only channel. Lone Miners doesn't mean that it only applies to Minecraft. The Yogscast started as a World of Warcraft channel, and they've done dozens of games since.
TheLoneMinersMC is for minecraft only. If people want to do another type of game then we will make a channel for that and they will be dedicated to it.
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

Smothdude wrote:TheLoneMinersMC is for minecraft only. If people want to do another type of game then we will make a channel for that and they will be dedicated to it.

Well then perhaps if you can get the original LoneMiners password right, we could use that for other games and have the MC for only Minecraft.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  GrandeHizo Tue May 29, 2012 1:41 am

DrGodu92 wrote:
Smothdude wrote:TheLoneMinersMC is for minecraft only. If people want to do another type of game then we will make a channel for that and they will be dedicated to it.

Well then perhaps if you can get the original LoneMiners password right, we could use that for other games and have the MC for only Minecraft.

That's a pretty good idea.

GrandeHizo

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 am

GrandeHizo wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:

That's a pretty good idea.

Genius!

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Tue May 29, 2012 11:22 am

ClassifiedShift wrote:
GrandeHizo wrote:~That's a pretty good idea.
~Genius!

Well that's why they give me the coat. Anyway, I had a great thought on games that we could do. There are a large number of free-to-play games, some that are really easy to setup a multiplayer server for. Games like Terraria, which if you don't know, is sort of like the 2D platformer cousin of Minecraft. It's relatively cheap, when I got it it was $1. And setting a server up on it was literally a button click. As for other games, well there are all sorts of free games that we could do but it's too many to list here. If anyone wants to do a specific game, I'm up for any kind of game.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude Tue May 29, 2012 4:43 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
ClassifiedShift wrote:
~Genius!

Well that's why they give me the coat. Anyway, I had a great thought on games that we could do. There are a large number of free-to-play games, some that are really easy to setup a multiplayer server for. Games like Terraria, which if you don't know, is sort of like the 2D platformer cousin of Minecraft. It's relatively cheap, when I got it it was $1. And setting a server up on it was literally a button click. As for other games, well there are all sorts of free games that we could do but it's too many to list here. If anyone wants to do a specific game, I'm up for any kind of game.
Terraria wont work for me... I bought it for nothing...
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm able to do terraria. elephant
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Map Preview Posted. Empty Nice

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
ClassifiedShift wrote:
~Genius!

I have terraria just sitting in steam I barely play it. I could put it to good use playing on a server!

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Why don't we do team fortress 2 for a free to play game?

macca8699

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed May 30, 2012 3:48 pm

macca8699 wrote:Why don't we do team fortress 2 for a free to play game?

We can, its just that Terraria was the first thing in my head and it appears a number of people have it already so it's easier that way.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah but im just making suggestions

macca8699

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:

We can, its just that Terraria was the first thing in my head and it appears a number of people have it already so it's easier that way.
We could do some other free games such as toribash (you probably dont know what that is) or some other game. Possibly a mmorpg? I like those more Smile
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Smothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
We could do some other free games such as toribash (you probably dont know what that is) or some other game. Possibly a mmorpg? I like those more Smile

So something like Spiral Knights, WoW, so on? We could do those. Although WoW is certainly more expensive to do. What we need to find is a game with little or no coverage. Granted thats not likely of a game with no coverage, but we could even do emulators if need be.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Doesn't run on my computer too well, lags majorly.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 am

I'm intressted in making a let's play I got Fraps and I have 130 FPS on minecraft
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

Kimeriderf wrote:I'm intressted in making a let's play I got Fraps and I have 130 FPS on Minecraft

By Let's Play you mean having some people start a game from scratch and record our wonderful failure at trying to survive Minecraft? If so then that's not a bad idea. The only question is, how many people would want to join with a limit size. Sure we can have 10 people running around, but there's going to be so much going on you won't be able to record it all.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
Kimeriderf wrote:I'm intressted in making a let's play I got Fraps and I have 130 FPS on Minecraft

By Let's Play you mean having some people start a game from scratch and record our wonderful failure at trying to survive Minecraft? If so then that's not a bad idea. The only question is, how many people would want to join with a limit size. Sure we can have 10 people running around, but there's going to be so much going on you won't be able to record it all.
or one alone on hardcore or hard Smile
I usually play on hard Smile
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Well having more people makes it more fun. Which brings me to yet another game we could do and record easily. League of Legends. Its not only free, but there is a really good recording program for it thats really simple to use and lag free. The only thing I havent figured out is how to post the recordings anywhere outside of the program as it makes them a special file. But you could record the recording, as you wouldnt be playing the game, so it should be a little easier to move the camera around without getting killed.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum