TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimeriderf, The mod god!

+3
PlayerMidwatch
DrGodu92
ClassifiedShift
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty Kimeriderf, The mod god!

Post  ClassifiedShift Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 am

Hey Kim (And others who are reading!)
I saw your Jaffacake mod and was surprised at its quality, It wasn't the best but you threw it together really quick. I suggest me you and Godu (ANd others who want to.) Make a mod together as I have a great concept, Here it goes!

Name(s): Minecraft+, MinecraftRealism, NewCraft, *Please Suggest more!*

Design Difficulty: Medium/Hard

Concept: Its a Mod you don't put on for fun, its a Mod you put on and keep it (Requires other Mod Capability). Its like minecraft has had a massive update. Its simple but its our take on Minecraft.

Features: Have several wolves and want to tell them apart? Right click a dye on them and their collar color changes! (Shouldn't be too hard.) Want to wear colored armor? Craft a dye with any Leather Armor and walk around in fashion (SMP Capable!). Want to put use to your pool? Sitting in water long enough regens health! Too busy to chop wood? Give a villager an axe and some (Enter Currency Here. Gold, Diamond, Ect.) and he'll get wood for you Same with other resources! (Optional and quite hard.)

*I have alot more Ideas!* Idea

**Edit**
I made a Logo for Minecraft+ (If thats the chosen Name!) My first logo!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/17/61/75/08/minecr11.jpg

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty Re: Kimeriderf, The mod god!

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 am

Alright, I've had a few ideas myself. In terms of armor and weapons, I was thinking about a progressive mod. By that I mean you don't go straight from leather to iron to gold to diamond. You would go leather to leather/iron to iron to iron/gold to gold/diamond and then to diamond. Maybe throw in an obsidian armor and tool set. Basically it makes it so that if you just got a full leather set by the time you have enough iron to make a full iron set, rather than just chuck the old set you can add iron to your leather and eventually make an iron set. If you want I can make some pictures of it so you can see what I mean.

*EDIT*
As for possible names for the mod pack, we could go with LoneMining, The Fabulous Mod pack, Subtle Minecraft, MineTweaks.

*EDIT 2*
I just saw a good idea for a Gamechap and Bertie mod, Ill post it below:

Ya know Wat? Somebody make a chaps mod. It has naturally spawning (but rare) berties! It drops 1-4 TNT when killed, and has very high health. It attacked by placing down TNT and almost instantly afterwards, blows it up. It takes no explosive damage. Also, you can combine a golden sword with a glistening melon to make the golden sword of justice! It has the same durability as a half broken diamond sword, and acts like a golden apple when held. I cant make this mod, cuz I don't know how, but I kn

strvela 10 hours ago 18

Found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=8HKQNOXM4LY&NR=1
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm

To be honest the only thing that hasn't been done in the list of your ideas Shift is the pool of life (what im going to call it:3). But im sure more unique ideas will come. Smile
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Well... there was one idea I had, but Im not entirely sure how to even attempt to make it. Basically it added bubbles to Minecraft, square bubbles of course. It didnt sound like much until I thought it would be awesome to place them, then have some glow, then use it to breathe, and then possibly use it to fly or use it as a shield. I have some art done for it as conceptual stuff, but I dont know how you would put it into Minecraft.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty BUBBLES!!! :3

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:Well... there was one idea I had, but Im not entirely sure how to even attempt to make it. Basically it added bubbles to Minecraft, square bubbles of course. It didnt sound like much until I thought it would be awesome to place them, then have some glow, then use it to breathe, and then possibly use it to fly or use it as a shield. I have some art done for it as conceptual stuff, but I dont know how you would put it into Minecraft.

I think I would know how to make those, I may have to research how to some of the attributes of the bubbles.
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Well Im sure I can make them light up and possibly let you breathe underwater, but I have no idea how you would make them into shields except maybe making it so that arrows bounce off.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty more ideas..

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

I've also had some ideas that have to do with dogs. One is that you can make a sort of headlight for the dog so that it wears it and you could have another reason to carry them around. Another is a small backpack for the dog for a mini portable chest. I have other ideas but I want to see if you like these before I UNLEASH MY IMAGINATION!!:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty Ideas for title.

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

We need something clever like how the yogscast does the yogbox. Here are some ideas:
-LoneMiners Official Mod Pack
-LoneMods+
-The Minetastic Mod pack
-MORE MODS!! (lol)
I'll come up with more ideas in a bit.. :3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty derp

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Minecraft+ is already a mod or mod pack so i wouldn't recommend using that name. :3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Perhaps MAGKS (Midwatch, Auravoo, Godu, Kimeriderf, Smothdude)(or perhaps you could have it be Moddification with A lot of Great, Kool Stuff), MiningAlone, ImMiningAndIKnowIt, TisssssTheSssssseasssson, Nothing (Get it? Everyone says nothing is perfect, so we can now thank them. XD), or SuperiorToDirt

As for more ideas, maybe we could make it so that theres a special helmet that you can wear and see a compass, a clock, a map, and the locations of enemies. (More than likely, thats already been done before) Or you could make collars that allow you to tame anything when made right. So a wolf collar would be leather and bone, a enderman one would be leather and endereye, creeper: leather and gunpowder, and so on. And perhaps when you do that you can have them do stuff for you, like direct them the go steal something in the Enderman's case or fly you somewhere in the case of a ghast.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

DrGodu92 wrote:Perhaps MAGKS (Midwatch, Auravoo, Godu, Kimeriderf, Smothdude)(or perhaps you could have it be Moddification with A lot of Great, Kool Stuff), MiningAlone, ImMiningAndIKnowIt, TisssssTheSssssseasssson, Nothing (Get it? Everyone says nothing is perfect, so we can now thank them. XD), or SuperiorToDirt

As for more ideas, maybe we could make it so that theres a special helmet that you can wear and see a compass, a clock, a map, and the locations of enemies. (More than likely, thats already been done before) Or you could make collars that allow you to tame anything when made right. So a wolf collar would be leather and bone, a enderman one would be leather and endereye, creeper: leather and gunpowder, and so on. And perhaps when you do that you can have them do stuff for you, like direct them the go steal something in the Enderman's case or fly you somewhere in the case of a ghast.
The animal taming for mobs would be OP but its a good idea. I think we could do something like that civilization mod where you build certain huts for certain villagers. But that mod had a lot of bugs. If we could make our own version of it and fix bugs I think it would be a big hit with some other mods like the hat compass and such.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 am

So the helmet would add like a HUD and you would be able to toggle a compass, clock, or enemy radar?!?! That would be cool. :3 As for more ideas:
-coming soon!! To tired to come up with any...
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

Mayhaps we make a gaming mod! (Sounds fun right?) By that I mean, put game consoles into Minecraft. So that you can play Xbox (Original and 360), PS (1,2,3), Nintendo (SNES, NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, WiiU), and even the handhelds so that you can kill time while waiting for night to pass. Cause everyone knows that you need a break from your break...
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 am

DrGodu92 wrote:Mayhaps we make a gaming mod! (Sounds fun right?) By that I mean, put game consoles into Minecraft. So that you can play Xbox (Original and 360), PS (1,2,3), Nintendo (SNES, NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, WiiU), and even the handhelds so that you can kill time while waiting for night to pass. Cause everyone knows that you need a break from your break...
I reckon NES and SNES could be done but nothing over. If this is done you know how many views we'd get, It wouldn't be too hard, and we could use emulators to do so.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:Mayhaps we make a gaming mod! (Sounds fun right?) By that I mean, put game consoles into Minecraft. So that you can play Xbox (Original and 360), PS (1,2,3), Nintendo (SNES, NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, WiiU), and even the handhelds so that you can kill time while waiting for night to pass. Cause everyone knows that you need a break from your break...
Great Idea but i can make it better ok so you craft a item like a computer or something you right click and it will open steam in minecraft you can play any game you have on steam aswell Tell me what you think

macca8699

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:57 pm

macca8699 wrote:
Great Idea but i can make it better ok so you craft a item like a computer or something you right click and it will open steam in minecraft you can play any game you have on steam aswell Tell me what you think

We can't use computers because ComputerCraft already has that (although their computers are based in the beggining of electronic ages, e.x. Comodore 64 (Remember that old dinasuar?)), which is in Tekkit. But we could still have something like a Laptop, Mac, Tablet, iPad, etc.

Also, Steam is copyrighted (maybe), but we could just do a troll and call it Mist or something. Razz (Mist should have Minecraft in it, so you could play Minecraft inside of Minecraft. MINECEPTION!)
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 pm

macca8699 wrote:
That would be very hard... and at some times very confusing. And would take a LONG time to update to latest minecraft editions. But that is a good idea. My idea is you could make a "Game Console" Then make a T.V. After making those 2 you have to make a electrical socket. Then a plug for both the TV and the Console. Then you could play simple games such as tetris and pacman. I don't know how hard it would be to make that because I am not very skilled in mods but I think it would be cool and a lot of people would like it.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm

macca8699 wrote:
The emulation would be too hard, Nes And Snes would be easy. I was thinking you do a console, redstone it up to a tv, Get a music disc which can be coded to a Cartridge and boom. Maybe you could craft cartridges like Diamond in a cartridge shape Could be DKC, Iron could be Super mario world, And so on.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Well I was thinking that we start with simple games. And I never said we would be limited to just consoles, we could have arcade machines. So we could make a cubic pinball. And the same with other games, they need to be cubic or square. So a square Pacman. Tetris is actually perfect as a test as its fairly easy to emulate and its already square/cubic.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 am

Hey!
Some of the requests I can make right on Very Happy but some I most Study Java Very Happy
some of you maybe think ??? he did'nt study Java?? that's not true I study java a little bit but I can more C++ than Java
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty New idea, but slightly simplier

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 am

[10:54:41 PM] XxgcastxX: hello?
[10:54:52 PM] Godu92: Hi there
[10:55:04 PM] XxgcastxX: is kim on?
[10:55:11 PM] Godu92: Im not sure
[10:55:39 PM] XxgcastxX: Well I have a mod idea
[10:55:44 PM] Godu92: Ok
[10:55:55 PM] XxgcastxX: Its cinamin
[10:55:56 PM] Godu92: We have a hundred posts of mod ideas on the forums
[10:56:29 PM] XxgcastxX: its like reeds just different color use and place
[10:56:34 PM] Godu92: Hmmm
[10:56:48 PM] Godu92: I want to see apples growing on trees
[10:56:59 PM] Godu92: So its not randomly from leaves
[10:57:16 PM] XxgcastxX: found in jungal and can be used to make cinamin cookies
[10:57:25 PM] Godu92: Which do?
[10:57:32 PM] Godu92: The same as normal ones?
[10:57:36 PM] XxgcastxX: Depends
[10:57:46 PM] XxgcastxX: They can be rare
[10:58:00 PM] XxgcastxX: and give you alot or like reeds
[10:58:47 PM] Godu92: Maybe it gives you imporved hunger fill
[10:58:50 PM] Godu92: So you eat one
[10:59:03 PM] Godu92: And anything after fills your hunger more
[10:59:06 PM] Godu92: than usual
[10:59:18 PM] XxgcastxX: good idea so rare then?
[10:59:42 PM] Godu92: Yeah
[10:59:44 PM] Godu92: Or
[10:59:54 PM] Godu92: Perhaps mobs hate cinamin
[10:59:59 PM] Godu92: And after eating one
[11:00:04 PM] Godu92: You repel the,
[11:00:08 PM] Godu92: them*
[11:00:24 PM] XxgcastxX: We can do a vid aboout finding it and call it the cinamin challenge lol
[11:00:39 PM] Godu92: That would only be if they hurt you
[11:00:48 PM] Godu92: See how many you can eat before you die!
[11:00:51 PM] XxgcastxX: I like the first idea
[11:00:57 PM] Godu92: The hunger fill?
[11:01:01 PM] XxgcastxX: yes
[11:01:28 PM] Godu92: Ok
[11:01:30 PM] Godu92: Oh
[11:01:34 PM] Godu92: Maybe we have other ones
[11:01:38 PM] Godu92: That do the other stuff
[11:01:42 PM] Godu92: Dessert mod
[11:01:57 PM] XxgcastxX: or it can make you have sprint even if you have low hunger
[11:02:07 PM] Godu92: Only if you eat sugar
[11:02:10 PM] Godu92: Get a sugar high
[11:02:16 PM] XxgcastxX: yeah lol
[11:02:27 PM] Godu92: Maybe that should be an effect
[11:02:36 PM] Godu92: Of eating so much of whatever
[11:02:44 PM] XxgcastxX: well I just wanted to dump that idea here so bye
[11:02:45 PM] Godu92: At least dessert like
[11:02:48 PM] Godu92: Bye
[11:02:51 PM] Godu92: Ill post this
[11:02:57 PM] Godu92: On the forum

And so ends a quick brainstorm within 10 minutes.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty IDEA

Post  PlayerMidwatch Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Well i was just playing and a few ideas popped up:
-terrorist suicide vest
-more discs (such as dubstep)
-Derps ( super cute tiny boxy ppl with stubby limbs and such)
-our own weapons
-camo suits to blend in with materials
-creeper implosion grenade (you craft a device that can harvest the energy of a creeper, you see a creeper about to explode and you throw the device at it and when it explodes it will "capture" the creepers energy and the new charged entity will land on the ground, i dont know what it could be used for maybe for power or just a grenade)
-:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty RE: IDEA

Post  Auravoo Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:Well i was just playing and a few ideas popped up:
-terrorist suicide vest
-more discs (such as dubstep)
-Derps ( super cute tiny boxy ppl with stubby limbs and such)
-our own weapons
-camo suits to blend in with materials
-creeper implosion grenade (you craft a device that can harvest the energy of a creeper, you see a creeper about to explode and you throw the device at it and when it explodes it will "capture" the creepers energy and the new charged entity will land on the ground, i dont know what it could be used for maybe for power or just a grenade)
-:3

I like those ideas. How about also...

-Jaffa Cakes (not just retexture)
-PC or Mac (or that penguin one Razz)
-Cemetaries (with gravestones with real players' names)
-A pickaxe that is so awesome, you will be able to get bedrock
-Mariocraft (or Nintendocraft)
-Cute clothing
-LADY GAGA CLOTHS (like raw porkchops making a piggie dress)
-Shooting Stars
-Clown Mobs, *shudder*

What do you think? :3 (They is all improv, as in I just came up with them as I went Razz) Cool
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Kimeriderf, The mod god! Empty :3

Post  PlayerMidwatch Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm

About the lady gaga part, instead of making clothing lets have it so you can put any item on your face( or somewhere else). Lets say you have steak and you dont want to eat it, you just slap it on your face or chest and wear it around the place:3.
-I was also thinking of adding an actual mixer to the game and other furniture and things to be able to have like clubs and parties more realistic. I'd love to make some live dubstep in minecraft as we all party after a vid or maybe make that a vid.
-parachutes
-A skin editor within minecraft to be able to make a skin in game if you get inspired or just cant find a good one or you lag when using anything else but minecraft. Possibly a live display board for people in multiplayer to see and help you out.
more ideas be a comin!
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 pm

How about rather than an in game skin editor, you can change your clothes so long as you have a dresser and possibly code in the ability to have emotion expressions. Much like the Sims games, but cube shaped. Perhaps you also can get covered in dirt, dust, or blood which is then washed off after jumping in water or by having a shower crafted. Maybe you could throw in an awesome in game editor the likes of Sims if in creative so you can build massive structures like a Blawk. And then you could have craftable teas to drink on you epic castle like a sir. What we need to do is get everyone to learn how to mod so that we can start doing some of this stuff.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum