TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Build. Post your submissions!

4 posters

Go down

Community Build. Post your submissions! Empty Community Build. Post your submissions!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Many post have been made about the Survival Games and the Hunger Games, it's been getting popular and people are starting to like pvp with a lots of players. Recently Smoth has gave the idea of playing the premade Survival Games map which seems really fun, and we'll still do it but i feel we should make our own. It is going to be somewhat similar to the Survival Games map, but will also have many unique features on it's own. The way this is going to work is like my texture pack post, having everybody send in ideas, and i will build the buildings individually. The reason why I'm having everybody send in is because i can't host a server myself and I know Godu can host it but i wouldn't want anybody tampering with it or greifing it, and plus I want to arrange everything:3. For now don't give sketches or buildings until I create a basic idea on how this thing is going to be. A list will be added as soon as i brainstorm one. If you have any questions please comment below.

-Also maybe other things can be created having to do with Big Team Battles, if you have any ideas post them below. :3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Community Build. Post your submissions! Empty Re: Community Build. Post your submissions!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Bumpety bump:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Community Build. Post your submissions! Empty Re: Community Build. Post your submissions!

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, to be honest we really need smoth to get back on to help do our movie intro. Then we can work on this.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Community Build. Post your submissions! Empty 1 Is the loneliest number.

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am

I'm starting to make my own type of game by myself, I'll eventually make it for download so we can work on it together. But for now we should try to delay til the end of the filming so we can plan it without being so busy on things.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am

I Have made a intro its not the best but its a start i will continue to edit it later and expect more updates later aswell.
Link to Intro:http://www.mediafire.com/?5g574288b09buo9

macca8699

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down