TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED!

3 posters

Go down

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED! Empty ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm

This is kinda going off one of godu's comments i read earlier. When ever I see someone's user name in game or on the forums, I don't always know who they are. Which is why we should make our avatars in these forums our minecraft skin with our in game name labeled in the bottom. If you don't know what I am talking about then just look at Godu's avatar, which you will most likely see when he replies. Oh and Godu can you please tell or make a tutorial of some sort to show people how to do what you did with your avatar.:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED! Empty Re: ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED!

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:37 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:This is kinda going off one of godu's comments i read earlier. When ever I see someone's user name in game or on the forums, I don't always know who they are. Which is why we should make our avatars in these forums our minecraft skin with our in game name labeled in the bottom. If you don't know what I am talking about then just look at Godu's avatar, which you will most likely see when he replies. Oh and Godu can you please tell or make a tutorial of some sort to show people how to do what you did with your avatar.:3

All I did for this picture was post my skin on PMC, then take a screenshot of the webpage when the character was looking at me. Then edited it down. So essentially something like this (Done with Kimeriderf's skin):

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED! Test10
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED! Empty Only If

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

I can't Change my skin since it keeps changing from some RANDOM On my account, But don't worry I'll get a new account soon.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED! Empty Re: ME IS GETTING CONFUSLED!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum