TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join!

5 posters

Go down

Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join! Empty Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join!

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 am

If Godu approves you can upload videos on Me and Godu's new channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyGamersSayWhat?feature=mhee)
And if Godu is reading, I should have Pm'd you the channel info!

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join! Empty Re: Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join!

Post  Kimeriderf Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 am

I would like 2 join if u can make let's plays on minecraft and maybe other games Very Happy
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join! Empty Re: Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join!

Post  macca8699 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

Could i maybe do a bit of editing for the channel?

macca8699

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am

macca8699 wrote:Could i maybe do a bit of editing for the channel?
Go for it, I could send you some videos to edit.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am

Kimeriderf wrote:I would like 2 join if u can make let's plays on minecraft and maybe other games Very Happy
Sure, But I think you should upload the Minecraft Letsplays to Loneminers channel for Smothdude's sake. But you can do ANY game on our channel, I'm recently doing Binding of Isaac

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 am

ClassifiedShift wrote:
Kimeriderf wrote:I would like 2 join if u can make let's plays on minecraft and maybe other games Very Happy
Sure, But I think you should upload the Minecraft Letsplays to Loneminers channel for Smothdude's sake. But you can do ANY game on our channel, I'm recently doing Binding of Isaac

Speaking of games, I currently have some videos that I've recorded but need to merge and add voicing to. I currently have Aura, the Terraria footage, some random Minecraft, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (ITSP for short), and some of Torchlight 1. So far it seems that every game I have, save Minecraft, is really easy to record; as in little or no lag. I question Minecraft now, perhaps its my 64x64 texture pack? Whatever, Minecraft is for the LoneMiner channel.
Also, to those that wish to join up: if we can do some multiplayer games, those tend to be more fun to watch and play. Even if they are free to play games, its always more fun and funnier with more people.
~DrGodu
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 am

DrGodu92 wrote:
ClassifiedShift wrote:

Speaking of games, I currently have some videos that I've recorded but need to merge and add voicing to. I currently have Aura, the Terraria footage, some random Minecraft, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (ITSP for short), and some of Torchlight 1. So far it seems that every game I have, save Minecraft, is really easy to record; as in little or no lag. I question Minecraft now, perhaps its my 64x64 texture pack? Whatever, Minecraft is for the LoneMiner channel.
Also, to those that wish to join up: if we can do some multiplayer games, those tend to be more fun to watch and play. Even if they are free to play games, its always more fun and funnier with more people.
~DrGodu

Yup! If I make a let's play on torchlight or some other game could I get login? I wont change anything to the channel except maybe featured video 2 mine if It's the only on on the channel Very Happy
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 pm

could I get login plz?
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Well I just finished setting my computer on fire for these shots. Ill be keeping the modded client as a backup, but only for use for short times. If someone wants to see how quickly they can burn their computer, I can upload the modded jar for you to use. Here's the images, some of them are better than others.

https://imgur.com/a/LStBi#0
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Me And Godu's Channel, Anyone can join! Empty HEY!

Post  FounderSmothdude Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Hey guys! Remember to add a link to the loneminers channel. We could use this one as a branch?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down