TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++

3 posters

Go down

Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++ Empty Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++

Post  ClassifiedShift Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 am

I think I'm done but also think it may need more, Please respond telling me if I need more or/and what to edit/add.
**SCRIPT**

======Scene 1=====
*Hospital sound effects (Beeping, Bandaging.)
Instructor:*Angry and worried* What were you all thinking?
Actor 2: Run,Scream and hit.
Actor 1: I was expecting a "Thanks for protecting the Loneminers HQ And everyone who lives here" Kinda thing?
Intructor: Well I would be saying that if you all weren't so selfish!
Actor 3: Please Explain.
Instructor: Well he said not to..But if you really want to know, You are the legendary three, also known as the...'
Actor 2: As the....What? Tell meeeee!
Instructor: The Triumphant Three..
Actor 1: How anti-climatic...
Actor 3: Again, Please explain.
Instructor: Theres only one way to explain...Tomorrow when you're well come down to the barracks, Ill take you from there.
*Instructor leaves room
Actor 1: Did he calls us Legendary?
Actor 3: Seems so.
Actor 2: I need some water, We still haven't gotten over the matter that we ended up randomly in this land and haven't found it weird
Actor 3: Ever heard the saying "Don't argue with the logic of this, just play along with it."?
Actor 2: I don't read books...
Actor 1: Neither, I don't really care about the social life of vampires and werewolfs.
*Actor 3 Sighs
Actor 1: Well can anyone tell me why there is a bandage around my head and I can't remember yesterday's training?
*A Doctor walks in the room (How convienient!)
Doctor: You mean last weeks training?
Actor 3: *Tired and Surprized* Whaa...?
Doctor: You've been out for a whole week, We kinda lost hope in you all but here you are.
Actor 2: *Sarcasm* How encouraging...
*Doctor Passes bread to each actor (The three in the hospital.)
Doctor: Eat as much as you can, We don't want you losing energy and collapsing in training tomorrow!
*All 3 eat the bread as the doctor leaves the room
Actor 2: I feel alright, Wanna check out of here
Actor 3: Patience, we have a big day tomorrow.
Actor 1: I Agree with (Actor 3's Name, To lazy to find it again :3) ___________, We should get settled back home again.
Actor 3: You call that dump 'Home', I really have a bone to pick with OHS.
Actor 1: We should have a word with the Intructor, If we are so 'Legendary' We should have a place we can look forward to staying at.
Actor 2: Well I'm going back to sleep then, Wake me up nice and early tomorrow.
Actor 3: Sure.
======Scene 2======
*The view is in a dark room, you can see 2 figures talking to eachother (I Suggest we have subtitles since Unknown2 Has a deep disguised voice)
Unknown1: We've got a guy on the inside that tells us they've found them
Unknown2: But Phox Yellow said...
Unknown1: We know sir but we were following the wrong lead.
Unknown2: FIRE THE TRANSCRIBER IMMEDIATELy!
*Unknown2 Hits a desk/table and makes a Bang! Sound, I can find a good sound effect :3)
Unknown1: But sir, I'm the transcriber...
*Unknown2 pulls out a sword
Unknown1: No sir No!
Unknown2: I shall not rest to the world feels my peril!
Unknown1: Noooooo, Helllpppp!
***SCREEN CUTS TO BLACK****
======Scene 3======
*The instructor is Pacing back and forth the barracks worried.
Intructor: *Worried* They should be here by now, What if they ran away? Maybe I scared em'? Why Did I tell them?!? What will I do??
*The 3 Actors Walk in.
Actor 3: Sorry we're late, Someone had a 'Problem'
Actor 2: Why did you wake me up so early!!
*Actor 1 Sighs
Intructor: So what you're about to see is top secret, Not even seen by my eyes.
Actor 3: So how did you know about it?
Instructor: I was trying to be dramatic...
Actor 3: I see...
Actor 2: Hurry up already!
Instructor: *Whispering* Shh, When I say go click that button *Punches towards button on a wall* And you'll know what to do then.
*A scene takes place of characters walking past
Instuctor: Go,go,go!
*The 3 Actors run to the button and press it, pistons retract to an underground tunnel, they run down followed by the instructor.
======Scene 4======
*The characters walk through a dungeon with vines on the walls and traps everywhere
Instructor: Don't walk on any plates, The ancient elders seemed to guard their possesions carefully.
Actor 1: There is so much you need to explain.
Instructor: Thats for later episodes.
Actor 3: What?
Intructor: Nothing!
*A scene takes place of them walking through the dungeon, Showing massive structures and statues.
Actor 2: Are we ther...(Interupted)
Instructor: We're here!
Actor 3: More explaining I guess...
Instuctor: This is a dead language, The elders used to be able to read and speak it, Only Loneminers and read it, People who can are called Transcribers.
Actor 3: What do you mean, this is in clear English?
Actor 1: Yeah.
Actor 2: You need a Transcriber to speak English?
Instructor: It's all making sense.
Actor 3: Its actually making less sense over here.
Instructor: Well the Legendary Trio are said to carry the souls of the earlier Trio.
Actor 2: Earlier...Trio...?
Instructor: Yes, There are 3 that come every 3 Transmoons
Actor 1,2,3: .... (Grasshoppers sound effect or just a sound of wind)
Instructor: A transmoon is when the moon changes complete routes around our world, Which is around 100-250 Years, Every 3 A trio come and lead the Loneminers through the problems they were having.
Actor 1: What problems
Instuctor: Well last time they stopped the plague. Well you are rumoured to be the next trio, The trio has 10 Abilities and we usually test that.
Actor 3: We'll can we have a list or something?
Instructor: No need, They are written here, Only...I can't read it, Can you do the honours?
Actor 3: Strength of a Bull, Speed of A Cheetah, Wits of an Owl...
Actor 2: Morphing, Wizardry, Builder,
Actor 1:Invisibility, Flying, Agility and The summoning Of ----------
Instructor: We never knew what that last part was, It was damaged by an unknown but it was done recently
Actor 3: Umm (Actor 2's Name)______________________...
Actor 1: Are you okay man?
Actor 2: Y-Y-y
Actor 2: YOU BET, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE THIS POWERFUL! WE CAN FLY, BUILD, RUN AT SUPER SPEEDS!
Instructor: Quiet, They might hear us!
Actor 2: WOOHOO!
*Sounds of footsteps coming towards them
Instructor: (Whisper) Cmon, I hear someone, lets take the back exit, Follow me.
*The actors follow the instructor a scene takes place of them walking through the dungeon.
Heres the exit, It ends up in doug's house.
======Scene 5======
*The actors walk up the exit leading into a small quaint wooden house, Nothing spectacular but still cosy.
Doug: Wha!
Instructor: Doug its me!
Doug:(Pomme/Uk Accent) Argh, Ben Ya gimme a heart attack, What ye be doin' ere?
Actor 3: English please.
Instructor: We just came up from the elder's ruins.
Doug: Ye know the rules about goin' down thar! And who these lads be?
Instructor: 3 transmoons have passed...
Doug: *Nervous/Embarressed) It can't be, I'm honoured to meet thy trio, Umm, where be me finest armor, Argh Ben! I be so unprepared.
Actor 2: I'll let this one slide Peasant Doug!
Actor 1: (Actor 2's Name) ____________! Be kind, We aren't any royalty so don't act so snobbish!
Doug: No me kings, I apoligise. Shall I fire up the ole' furnace!
Instructor: We haven't eaten, So if you'd be so kind.
Doug: Right away ben! Sorry me lords!
*Doug runs of to his kitchen
Actor 3: Lords?
Instructor: You didn't read the writing in the ruins did you?
Actor 2: Again, I don't read!
Instructor: Ok, you are the future rulers...
Actor 1: Of....?
Instructor: Well, Everything...
Actor 3: Thats alot to put on our shoulders, We've only know you for a couple weeks?
Instructor: but I've know you's my whole life, You are the same as the previous trio, You just haven't realised yet!
Actor 1: When will we realise?
Instuctor: After the 10 Weeks of Soul.
Actor 2: Doesn't sound to good...
*Doug walks in.
Doug: Thats cause it ain't me lord.
Actor 3: (Sighs)Explain
Doug: 1 Week of darkness, 1 Of light, 1 to rest, 1 to fight, 1 to repair, 1 to destroy, 1 to race, 1 to deploy, 1 to plan, 1 to war, Forever to rule. It's the poem we loneminers learnt we were wee lads.
Actor 2: Could you repeat that?
Instructor: I'll explain at the HQ.
Actor 2: I'm not going there unless you give us better living standards!
Instructor: You supply the resources we need, you get the living standards you need.
Actor 1: You're getting us to work aren't you...
Instructor: Give a little, get a little.
*The actors say bye to doug and leave the house
======Scene 7======
*Back at the Loneminer's HQ the instructor is intoducing the 3 actors to the mines.
Instructor: So thats the whole tour! Time to mine!
Actor 2: I've never mined a day in my life.
Instructor: Remember you haven't mined in this life, but if you can regain the skills from the past trios you'll become a bit closer to doing the 10 weeks of soul.
*The instructor leaves the mine.
Actor 1: If we're gonna mine we need a tune to sing along with it.
Actor 2: How about "Diggy,Diggy,Hole...(Interupted)
Actor 3: Just mine...
Actor 1: Ok.
*Actor 2 hums himself the Diggy,Diggy,Hole theme.
***FADE TO BLACK***

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++ Empty Re: Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++

Post  DrGodu92 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 pm

-.-
I find it some how delighted, horrified, and some what hilarious that there is a Doug in the script....
For those who have no idea why I say this, take a look at my name:
Godu
Doug
Anyone see the connection? If you do great, you probably guessed it, if not well then here's what you missed.
My actual name is Doug, but I scrambled it up long ago and got Godu which I now use as my main Online Identity. Which makes me sort of suspicious as to how a Doug ended up in the script.
Of course, now Im watching you... Twisted Evil
~DrGodu
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++ Empty Re: Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++

Post  ClassifiedShift Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 am

DrGodu92 wrote:-.-
I find it some how delighted, horrified, and some what hilarious that there is a Doug in the script....
For those who have no idea why I say this, take a look at my name:
Godu
Doug
Anyone see the connection? If you do great, you probably guessed it, if not well then here's what you missed.
My actual name is Doug, but I scrambled it up long ago and got Godu which I now use as my main Online Identity. Which makes me sort of suspicious as to how a Doug ended up in the script.
Of course, now Im watching you... Twisted Evil
~DrGodu
I cracked the Divinci Code, I think I can unscramble some letters, Also it matched the character in the script, No offence.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Script 2 **FINISHED?** ++NEW CHARACTER!++ Empty Do not forget!

Post  FounderSmothdude Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Class! Dont forget each part can only be 15 minutes!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:Class! Dont forget each part can only be 15 minutes!
It looks longer than it will be, I'm worried it won't be long enough.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Ok, I had a thought about how the LoneMiner title comes into play. We could say we are from a company called "Lone Mining INC" but its misheard and taken as LoneMiner. I just feel that it would be weird to be called the LoneMiners. So something like:

======Scene 1=====
~
That man (actor 4): Welcome to our home.
Actor 1: Who are you?
*Actor five comes from other side
Actor 5: We are from Lone Mining INC.
Actor 2: The LoneMiners? I havent heard about you.
Actor 1: LoneMiners? I said Lone Min....
Actor 3:*Scared,Angry/Worried* What do you want!
Actor 4: We have come to welcome you to our home.
Actor 1: What happened here?
Actor 5: What ever you came in did this. We only saw the explosion.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:Ok, I had a thought about how the LoneMiner title comes into play. We could say we are from a company called "Lone Mining INC" but its misheard and taken as LoneMiner. I just feel that it would be weird to be called the LoneMiners. So something like:

======Scene 1=====
~
That man (actor 4): Welcome to our home.
Actor 1: Who are you?
*Actor five comes from other side
Actor 5: We are from Lone Mining INC.
Actor 2: The LoneMiners? I havent heard about you.
Actor 1: LoneMiners? I said Lone Min....
Actor 3:*Scared,Angry/Worried* What do you want!
Actor 4: We have come to welcome you to our home.
Actor 1: What happened here?
Actor 5: What ever you came in did this. We only saw the explosion.
Well since it is going to be a medieval type movie/film. I don't think they used to use INC. Razz
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:~
Well since it is going to be a medieval type movie/film. I don't think they used to use INC. Razz

Ok well, it just seems that they come from something that has flying vehicles. So I figured the future or something like that. Otherwise it could be the Lone Mining Guild. Sounds cooler anyway.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

Ok well, it just seems that they come from something that has flying vehicles. So I figured the future or something like that. Otherwise it could be the Lone Mining Guild. Sounds cooler anyway.
OH! I have come up with an idea... But I need Class to come up with a good script and such...
So... one of the guys actor 4 or 5 are part of a secret group of the loneminers. After a while... the 3 heroes are having a hard time defending against the enemies. Actor 5 or 4 will take them to that secret lab... Then there would be a portal that would take them to some sort of futuristic area... That is where a mod would come in or not. Depending on what class chooses. Then they could get some futuristic warriors (Diamond armor and tools) to help them out.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

OH! I have come up with an idea... But I need Class to come up with a good script and such...
So... one of the guys actor 4 or 5 are part of a secret group of the loneminers. After a while... the 3 heroes are having a hard time defending against the enemies. Actor 5 or 4 will take them to that secret lab... Then there would be a portal that would take them to some sort of futuristic area... That is where a mod would come in or not. Depending on what class chooses. Then they could get some futuristic warriors (Diamond armor and tools) to help them out.
I'm on it, Sounds like fun.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 pm

ClassifiedShift wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

I'm on it, Sounds like fun.
Good to hear!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down