TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have all the good blocks gone?

3 posters

Go down

Where have all the good blocks gone? Empty Where have all the good blocks gone?

Post  DrGodu92 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Well I feel like making this post, although by now many people know; but smothdude appears to have either forgotten his password for here or he is busy. Either way, our CEO is currently indisposed and we don't have any of the information to post to the LoneMiner channels. So in the mean time, it would be best if everyone do something that we can record and post via some other channel but link back to here. By recording I don't mean everyone has to record, but somehow everyone needs to End up in a video, but it by in game character, voice, etc. It would be great if we could have a collaboration project with everyone and all be in the video. Doesn't matter what game, just get it done and do it well.
That's all I got for now,
~DrGodu

PS: If someone can either get a hold of smoth or knows what is happening, please let him know he needs to decide if he's still doing this and if so, when he can show up for more than a minute.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Where have all the good blocks gone? Empty ...

Post  ClassifiedShift Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 am

Chaos, Chaos everywhere.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Where have all the good blocks gone? Empty Re: Where have all the good blocks gone?

Post  Kimeriderf Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:41 am

Hi Godu
Do you have Steam? if then we maybe could do Brawl busters and I can record Wink

Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Where have all the good blocks gone? Empty Re: Where have all the good blocks gone?

Post  DrGodu92 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Kimeriderf wrote:Hi Godu
Do you have Steam? if then we maybe could do Brawl busters and I can record Wink

I do indeed have Steam, but you'll never guess what my username is. XD
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
Kimeriderf wrote:Hi Godu

I do indeed have Steam, but you'll never guess what my username is. XD
Lol
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum