TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has it happened?

5 posters

Go down

Has it happened? Empty Has it happened?

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Smoth has been gone, Forum posts are ceasing, people are offline more often, Are we dying out? We need to upload heaps, I'm going to go as far to say if we don't have at a minimum of 5 videos on the loneminer channel by the end of the fortnight we are going to be declared dead (Until revived by smoth)

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Has it happened? Empty Re: Has it happened?

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 am

For now I'm giving smothdude the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he's in school. I'm giving him until the end of next week before declaring him gone. If need be I will try to contact him via his YouTube channel. Until then though we need to do something, anything. So once again people; we need to make more PMC posts, recruit people, build or create some epic stuff; be it maps, schematics, mods, texture packs, skins, etc. and we need to post videos on any channel with links or support of the LoneMiner group. I have at least a half dozen games already recorded, only a few have voicing; meaning that if we really need to I can give out videos for people to voice and upload. If I don't get any response within the week of people wanting stuff, I will begin posting them on my channel. Also, if anyone can help me make a mod I would greatly appreciate the help; we can use it to promote/motivate us to keep going.
And sometime within the week here I will be animating the picture completely and I'm really thinking of making an animated video. That just made me think that if we really need to we can animate some of the movie. However if some people would like to do some prerecorded voices, feel free to make some and send them either to me or Classified. Speaking of animations, if anyone wants to make some art in support of the group go ahead; I can even animate it if you want.
Point of everything here for those too lazy to read all of this, although you should, is we need to do something to motivate us to continue this group. Right now anything is acceptable, just be sure to have links to the PMC post of the LoneMiners and then post the link to your stuff on here or PMC.

If anyone bothered to read all of this, kudos to you, you get a star. Like a Star @ heaven
~DrGodu92
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Has it happened? Empty Once hes gone?

Post  ClassifiedShift Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 am

If he is declared gone should we declare you as owner? Close the Loneminers? Transfer all the members and work of this to CrazyGamersSayWhat? I really am Going to try as hard as I can to get some PMC Posts.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Has it happened? Empty Smoth?

Post  Kimeriderf Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 am

I sent Smoth a message on youtube and he said he had forget the password for his account
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Has it happened? Empty Don't worry peoples

Post  FounderSmothdude Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

ClassifiedShift wrote:Smoth has been gone, Forum posts are ceasing, people are offline more often, Are we dying out? We need to upload heaps, I'm going to go as far to say if we don't have at a minimum of 5 videos on the loneminer channel by the end of the fortnight we are going to be declared dead (Until revived by smoth)
Sorry! I have been an idiot! I have no more control over forum because I forgot the password... We are still alive don't worry. We will recruit some more! DO NOT WORRY!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
ClassifiedShift wrote:Smoth has been gone, Forum posts are ceasing, people are offline more often, Are we dying out? We need to upload heaps, I'm going to go as far to say if we don't have at a minimum of 5 videos on the loneminer channel by the end of the fortnight we are going to be declared dead (Until revived by smoth)
Sorry! I have been an idiot! I have no more control over forum because I forgot the password... We are still alive don't worry. We will recruit some more! DO NOT WORRY!
LOL you need to stop forgetting passwords....they're pretty important.:3

Anyways I've been offline for a reason, trying to build something spectacular in order to gain entry to the Angel Block Society.Very Happy If I make it, which I will since I won't stop building until I do, It will become my "building only group". This doesn't mean I'm leaving this group at all... more like building things for people and such when I have spare time from the LoneMiners. I encourage everyone to try out, great builder or not, you might fine yourself creating something new and unique which is exactly what they're looking for. I have also found some benefits to our group if anyone makes it. Since the Angel Block Society is very well known among PMC it would be easy to promote the LoneMiners and get people to know our group. When I build adventure maps and such the LoneMiners will be able to create a trailer, do a let's play, or showcase of the map first! (then ill attach them with the map post.) And again, I encourage everyone to try-out with me!

p.s. Does anyone have any good building ideas to share? I have an imagination full of them but they're just to grand for 1 person. Razz
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum