TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening?!

3 posters

Go down

ARE WE A TEAM OR NOT!

What is happening?! I_vote_lcap0%What is happening?! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is happening?! I_vote_lcap100%What is happening?! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 7

What is happening?! Empty What is happening?!

Post  FounderSmothdude Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:32 pm

It seems as people are going their own way. Are we a team or not?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

What is happening?! Empty Re: What is happening?!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

I'm just trying to get things done, like building and such so I'll be known a bit more in the minecraft community, so then I can tell/show everyone about the loneminers. I think for now we should all get something done, preferably something we're good at so that when the introduction video comes out we can have people already waiting for it. Very Happy At least thats what i've been tring to do.:3
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:I'm just trying to get things done, like building and such so I'll be known a bit more in the minecraft community, so then I can tell/show everyone about the loneminers. I think for now we should all get something done, preferably something we're good at so that when the introduction video comes out we can have people already waiting for it. Very Happy At least thats what i've been tring to do.:3
Same here, Me and Godu are making an adventure map, Once that is done we'll post it on PMC and I have a youtube friend who does Minecraft maps, Then I'll link and refer em all to the Loneminers.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

ClassifiedShift wrote:
PlayerMidwatch wrote:I'm just trying to get things done, like building and such so I'll be known a bit more in the minecraft community, so then I can tell/show everyone about the loneminers. I think for now we should all get something done, preferably something we're good at so that when the introduction video comes out we can have people already waiting for it. Very Happy At least thats what i've been tring to do.:3
Same here, Me and Godu are making an adventure map, Once that is done we'll post it on PMC and I have a youtube friend who does Minecraft maps, Then I'll link and refer em all to the Loneminers.
In the meantime I am doing a texture pack review for someone. I don't know if it will get that public :/
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum