TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners

3 posters

Go down

Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Empty Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners

Post  PlayerMidwatch Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 am

Alright then I feel that we may be recording soon (hopefully), and that some things should be touched up here and there. What I'll be trying to do is the graphic designs, such as multiple LoneMiners logos of all sizes, the skype group chat image and possibly some animation. Now any of you can do the same thing as well or you can do another thing that will help promote the team. Everyone try to pitch in something to help the team out. Also I want any builder who believe they can build pretty descent to try to join the Angel Block Society, (like myself). You can see that this group has a lot of views and with the amount a dedication some may be able to make it. If any of you want to team to do a build I'm sure that's fine, they will accept good builders when they see them,

These are my first attempts at creating a simple logo for us. I don't think they look to well but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say. :3

Base logo:
Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Sklv111

Added effects (not too good. XD):
Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Sklv210

Ones that are much better are to come but these images were limited due to how small the Skype chat image thing is, so I had to make it fairly simple and bold text to its easy to see and read. :3

Last edited by PlayerMidwatch on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Empty Re: Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners

Post  DrGodu92 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

Well I have done some more animations to the logo, so I guess I should post that up when I finish with it. We still need to do the texture pack, I have some more ideas for that I should draw out. And then we still need to do some skins, any kind, to have a large list of choices to eventually do the recording. Also, I was sort of thinking of doing a quick, drawn version of the script so that people can start seeing what it might look like when we start.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 pm

I made the image for the Skype Group, but it's not the best. I used paint.net to make it, and using a mouse for "art" is tough. It's really just says "The Lone Miners Skype Group" on it with a terrible-looking grass block and red lines in the backround. :/ pig
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Empty .

Post  PlayerMidwatch Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Auravoo wrote:I made the image for the Skype Group, but it's not the best. I used paint.net to make it, and using a mouse for "art" is tough. It's really just says "The Lone Miners Skype Group" on it with a terrible-looking grass block and red lines in the backround. :/ pig

May I see it?
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designs for The LoneMiners Empty RE:.

Post  Auravoo Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

PlayerMidwatch wrote:
Auravoo wrote:I made the image for the Skype Group, but it's not the best. I used paint.net to make it, and using a mouse for "art" is tough. It's really just says "The Lone Miners Skype Group" on it with a terrible-looking grass block and red lines in the backround. :/ pig

May I see it?

I sent it to you now via Skype Smile
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 pm

More images coming soon...
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down