TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE)

3 posters

Go down

Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE) Empty Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE)

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 pm

STOP INVITING MOTHER FUCKING RANDOM HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY PRETENDING TO BE FREAKING RICHARD SIMMONS! WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM!!?!?!?!? GAHHHHHHHHH!!@#$!@%! &&
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE) Empty Liked

Post  Auravoo Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Yay Smile shall we start real work, boss?
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE) Empty Re: Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE)

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Auravoo wrote:Yay Smile shall we start real work, boss?
Yea Razz
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE) Empty Re: Topic of rage (A LOT OF SWEARS SO BE AWARE)

Post  DrGodu92 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Minion1: Eh boss, want me to take care of that for ya?
Boss: You know, I could have been a contender...
Minion2: (whisper) Here he goes again...
Boss: You say somethin' about me?! Eh?!
Minion1: Nnnno he didnt boss, hes just been stupid tis all.
Boss: Good, then get back to work
Minion1&2: Yes boss!
Boss: Now where did Mr. Figgles go....
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Im just going to keep this topic for people to rage in lol!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:Im just going to keep this topic for people to rage in lol!

Good, because Im getting tired of having to play babysitter with the server. I mean really, are we all 5 years old? No, so stop being idiots and then complaining to me about it. Its a game; a game that we are trying to make a video with but it needs everyone to work together for 5 minutes. I don't care if someone stole your 'legit' stuff, its all virtual that can be replaced with one command line. Either you guys get your stuff together and we do this, or I start white-listing and never op anyone again.
~DrEvilGodu92
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:Im just going to keep this topic for people to rage in lol!

Good, because Im getting tired of having to play babysitter with the server. I mean really, are we all 5 years old? No, so stop being idiots and then complaining to me about it. Its a game; a game that we are trying to make a video with but it needs everyone to work together for 5 minutes. I don't care if someone stole your 'legit' stuff, its all virtual that can be replaced with one command line. Either you guys get your stuff together and we do this, or I start white-listing and never op anyone again.
~DrEvilGodu92
Haha! Fo Shizzle!
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum