TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get uploading?

3 posters

Go down

Get uploading? Empty Get uploading?

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Hey guys. So um.. I see we have only 2 videos on the channel. Me myself have been working on a little series. I'm not sure how much more editing it will take to finish it and see how long it takes to upload. The reason I made this post is to tell you guys. UPLOAD! No matter what game or your age or even quality (but it cant be really crap if you know what I mean). You don't need monster editing tools like vegas or after effects. If you do not know the login for the channel and you have videos to upload. I would be more than happy to give you them. Now get out there and UPLOAD!!!!!

P.S this was supposed to be somewhat inspiring Very Happy
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Get uploading? Empty Re: Get Uploading?

Post  Auravoo Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Well, actually, we were recording the other day, but it's a machinima that's gonna go on MY channel. Furthermore, I deleted 1 video cause I'm canceling the MarriageCraft Survival, as I find that it was crap. I'm thinking of things to put on TLM, but as you know, some of our own channels have a priority.

P.S. If you want, we can do a Smite match with 5 of us and we reek havoc (as a teeeeeeeeeeam) and I record, I'll put that on TLM's channel. ^_^
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Get uploading? Empty Re: Get uploading?

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Auravoo wrote:Well, actually, we were recording the other day, but it's a machinima that's gonna go on MY channel. Furthermore, I deleted 1 video cause I'm canceling the MarriageCraft Survival, as I find that it was crap. I'm thinking of things to put on TLM, but as you know, some of our own channels have a priority.

P.S. If you want, we can do a Smite match with 5 of us and we reek havoc (as a teeeeeeeeeeam) and I record, I'll put that on TLM's channel. ^_^
I think that would be cool but another idea part of that idea could be to have different points of view. So me record and you and godu and it would switch every little while. And yes your own channels. It would be nice to start getting some recognized people but I think uploading videos right now is really important. I'm not saying to quit your channel I'm just saying that we have a huge problem here at TLM
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
I think that would be cool but another idea part of that idea could be to have different points of view. So me record and you and godu and it would switch every little while. And yes your own channels. It would be nice to start getting some recognized people but I think uploading videos right now is really important. I'm not saying to quit your channel I'm just saying that we have a huge problem here at TLM

I may be able to do that, but the video of each filmer has to have the video and audio already sync'd up (ex. fraps can do that). I could just switch videos at the right time and it would look pretty good. Razz
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  ClayDoc Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:
Auravoo wrote:Well, actually, we were recording the other day, but it's a machinima that's gonna go on MY channel. Furthermore, I deleted 1 video cause I'm canceling the MarriageCraft Survival, as I find that it was crap. I'm thinking of things to put on TLM, but as you know, some of our own channels have a priority.

I can't really upload at all right now becouse my internet is really bad.
But... Somewhere around 1st of october I will get much better internet so starting 1st of october I should be able to make loads of videos and upload them to TLM.

ClayDoc

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:23 pm

ClayDoc wrote: internet is really bad.
But... Somewhere around 1st of october I will get much better internet so starting 1st of october I should be able to make loads of videos and upload them to TLM.
Well that's okay Smile at least you're going to upload Very Happy
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 pm

So this is officially what I am mostly doing on the channel. I haven't come up with a good name. Right now I'm just thinking of calling it Smothdude Plays... but something more catchy would catch peoples attention. king
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum