TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie!

+6
timmyoseaton
killzers
fresher4321
DrGodu92
PlayerMidwatch
Smothdude
10 posters

Go down

[ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie! Empty [ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie!

Post  Smothdude Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Look at the ***SCRIPT UPDATE*** thread before choosing. After reading that write down what actor you want and why. 2 is taken because MIDWATCH won the hide and seek contest Smile.
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

[ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie! Empty Re: [ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

king
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

[ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie! Empty Re: [ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie!

Post  DrGodu92 Mon May 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Im fine with anything, even if its just a side or silent role.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  fresher4321 Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 am

I've decided to chose actor 5, because it seems quite easy to do, plus I didn't think anyone else was going to chose it. Very Happy

fresher4321

Back to top Go down

[ACTORS MUST READ!] Choose what part you want for the movie! Empty Part I Want

Post  killzers Tue May 29, 2012 10:12 am

Any Part Will Do Me Smile

killzers

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude Tue May 29, 2012 4:45 pm

killzers wrote:Any Part Will Do Me Smile
No offense but I think part 1 suits you most Smile
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timmyoseaton Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

I dont care what guy I am I can be a silent person or I could be someone important.. Your choice Very Happy

timmyoseaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

I would like to be Actor 1 because he has a cool name, first off, and he one of the main characters, which I would enjoy doing.

If you don't want me as a main character, I'll go with Actor 3 or 4. lol!
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Auravoo wrote:I would like to be Actor 1 because he has a cool name, first off, and he one of the main characters, which I would enjoy doing.

3 is still a main character and 1 is taken. So choose between 3 and 6.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
Auravoo wrote:I would like to be Actor 1 because he has a cool name, first off, and he one of the main characters, which I would enjoy doing.

I'll take Actor 3 then. Very Happy I hope this project will be amazing in the end!
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Auravoo wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:

I'll take Actor 3 then. Very Happy I hope this project will be amazing in the end!
Are you the one with the busted mic?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 am

FounderSmothdude wrote: Are you the one with the busted mic?

Er no. But oddly enough I broke my mic a few weeks ago, but I bought a new headset. I have everything I need to act: Mic, MC, Skype, etc. confused
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  timmyoseaton Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 am

is there any more main characters? or just like extras now?

timmyoseaton

Back to top Go down

Post  ClassifiedShift Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 am

timmyoseaton wrote:is there any more main characters? or just like extras now?
The mains are 1,2 and 3. But since We only have 2 episodes scripted we don't know which character is common, But just to give you a hint (Since I'm one of the scripters.) The Instructor will be kind of a main character and will be in mostly every episode.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  timmyoseaton Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 am

So should the actors because there the new kings. (Or supposadly). I will take 3,2,1, or instructor orr if there taken then I dont really care

timmyoseaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am

I could do any role
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  Auravoo Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Speaking of acting, when are we shooting the first episode?
Auravoo
Auravoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:So should the actors because there the new kings. (Or supposadly). I will take 3,2,1, or instructor orr if there taken then I dont really care
3, 2 and 1 are taken so you can be the instructor.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down