TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So many ideas, for so little accomplished

2 posters

Go down

Just what the heck are we going to do?!

So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap0%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap31%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap13%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap13%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap6%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_lcap0%So many ideas, for so little accomplished I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

So many ideas, for so little accomplished Empty So many ideas, for so little accomplished

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 am

So right now we have the set built for the intro of the movie. We still don't know who's doing what, when, or how we want it done. We have so many side projects now because we have finished that we are starting to just spit out ideas at a wall to see which stick. We either need to do some test filming to see how we want things, or we temporarily switch to a side project until everyone can commit on a good time to do so. So, until otherwise stated it appears we have free time to do whatever it is we want. That being said, we do need some videos being posted either under TheLoneMinersMC channel or on a side channel with links out to the main one. Personally, I will be hoping around games to see which ones I can get some good, unlaggy footage. However, if someone wants to make a Minecraft mod; I am more than willing to give a helping hand.
Point of this whole rant:
We need to get something uploaded; be it videos, mods, plugins, textures, whatever; to start collecting viewers or supporters to give us the motivation to continue and finish some stuff.
We have literally accomplished nothing so far. We don't have the intro, we don't have a texture pack, we don't have all of the skins, and we've all pretty much split up and are doing whatever.
So, BACK TO WORK!
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

So many ideas, for so little accomplished Empty Mind Reader

Post  ClassifiedShift Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 am

I was going to post something around those lines, we need to stock up if we're this slow at recording, people may watch the first part of the movie, But who will wait Weeks-Months for 1 more episode, so we should stock up 3 episodes at a time, I have started scripting episode 2-3 and am still taking suggestions on what can happen, I will post a copy of episode 2 script before 3 and will have a stage where people can ask me for what and where to edit, I feel I haven't helped much so as Godu said, I am going, BACK TO WORK!

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down