TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is...

4 posters

Go down

Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is... Empty Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is...

Post  PlayerMidwatch Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

I've seen lots of people wanting to join or are currently members mentioning that they are sorry for being soo young, or saying their voice is too high, well let me tell you...STOP WITH IT! :3It's not that I'm mad or anything but it's just unnecessary. Let me explain, The LoneMiners is a group of people doing a variety things and having a wide diversity of individual people and personality's. We are not a group that is restricting certain age groups from joining the team. No matter who you are, you just need the will and dedication to be part of us. Right now I'm sure that the current age group of the team is somewhere at 10-20+, so really anyone can join. :3

Last edited by PlayerMidwatch on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is... Empty Re: Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is...

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:I've seen lots of people wanting to join or are currently members mentioning that they are sorry for being soo young, or saying their voice is too high, well let me tell you...STOP WITH IT! :3It's not that I'm mad or anything but it's just unnecessary. Let me explain, The LoneMiners is a group of people doing a variety things and having a wide diversity of individual people and personality's. We are not a group that is restricting certain age groups from joining the team. No matter who you are, you just need the will and dedication to be part of us. Right now I sure that the current age group of the team is somewhere at 10-20+, so really anyone can join. :3
Exactly! We just want to have fun as a team and maybe make some friends on the way Razz. If someone is abusing you because you are young please contact me.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is... Empty I agree, but still not

Post  Kimeriderf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:54 pm

I agree, but still not.

We can't have 1-9 year olds
We can't have 100-1000 year olds
Razz
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is... Empty Re: Regarding people mentioning how young or how high their voice is...

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 am

I'm really sure that anyone joining the LoneMiners won't be picked on for anything, Just saying this to reassure any people who are thinking about recruiting.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down