TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie!

3 posters

Go down

[IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie! Empty [IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie!

Post  FounderSmothdude Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Okay! So we need a LARGE kingdom castle. I want you to build it out of: Stone bricks. Sandstone. Blue and Green wool. Stone brick slabs. Glowstone. Fences. Dirt. Wooden Planks. And make it using the DokuCraft Light Texture pack. Also. Dont make it on flat land. Make it diverse and have nice terrain. Sort of have the castle on a mountain and the rest of the town on a lower land. Competition ends Next Friday! GOOD LUCK! #1 priority for everyone except for certain people who i will use for the trailer.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie! Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie!

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I can do this easily but ima working on another project Razz
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie! Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Building competition for the movie!

Post  FounderSmothdude Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:I can do this easily but ima working on another project Razz

>Neutral
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

Ill try doing both -_-
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:44 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:~ #1 priority for everyone except for certain people who i will use for the trailer.

Might I quest into knowing who that would be and for what they be questing for?
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:
FounderSmothdude wrote:~ #1 priority for everyone except for certain people who i will use for the trailer.

You are in the trailer doing the voice over. We only need 1-2 actors and the rest could be npc's. Also godu we need to do some more things on the "Lone" world because there are random builds scattered all over the place and the barracks are not complete. There are also some furnishing to be done.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:24 pm

FounderSmothdude wrote:
DrGodu92 wrote:

You are in the trailer doing the voice over. We only need 1-2 actors and the rest could be npc's. Also godu we need to do some more things on the "Lone" world because there are random builds scattered all over the place and the barracks are not complete. There are also some furnishing to be done.

Aye Aye cap'n!
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down