TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT!

2 posters

Go down

Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT! Empty Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT!

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Parts: Voice over DrGodu92
Actors: Unknown
(TO BE EDITIED BY CLASSIFIED SHIFT)
This is the story of TheLoneMiners. Justice was in order. They were a peacefull society. They were never part of the authorities but always fought for
the right thing. The knights never liked this. The head knight (insert actor here) ordered an attack on them without authorization from higher command.
He ralied as many troops as he could and launched an unexpected attack on TheLoneMiners. Innocent people killed. The head knight thought they were all
dead so he head back to the kingdom. It turns out, one of TheLoneMiners ran to the king to tell him about the attack. The king had bannished the knight
from the kingdom. The head knight went to the nether hoping to suicide but instead was worshiped by the zombie pigmen. While this was happening a
possesed man (insert actor AND name here) came to the lone miners to rebuild. In the town he had went to they called him (insert cool foreign name we
could add a fake translation to). They had built him a temple on top of the castle. The people thought (his name) would look over them forever. So when
the head knight had ralied enough zombie pigmen he started attacking TheLoneMiners once again. But this time TheLoneMiners had help. (insert the name of
the possesed man here) had sent 3 brave fighters from a different world to come and help in the war against the head knight. (then the meteor or
something crashes. Light comes out of it and trailer is FINISHED!)
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT! Empty Re: Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT!

Post  XxgcastxX Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Ill act I can be the Head knight I even made skins for both when he is in the Nether and when he is. (ill send them with this.) Plus I am a good actor.[url][/url][img][/img]
XxgcastxX
XxgcastxX

Back to top Go down

Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT! Empty Re: Movie trailer script! MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN IT!

Post  FounderSmothdude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm

XxgcastxX wrote:Ill act I can be the Head knight I even made skins for both when he is in the Nether and when he is. (ill send them with this.) Plus I am a good actor.[url][/url][img][/img]
Okay good but there are no links?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down