TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate.

5 posters

Go down

Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. Empty Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate.

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sun May 27, 2012 3:47 pm

I went ahead and decided to make a 32x32 texture pack, while macca makes a 16x16 one. I'm asking everybody to send in sketches, ideas, and other things to make sure the team participates in this and that it'll be right for everybody to use (you can post pictures/ideas on this forum). Since everybody will be taking part this will be made step by step, starting with one group of textures to another. Also try not to come up with silly things such as a light saber for a sword, or a gun for a bow (we're in the medieval times..) We will first start with items so send pictures of only items for now.

To do:

Items-0%
Armor-0%
Terrain-0%
Mobs-0%
Sky(moon,sun,etc.)-0%
Art-0%
Particles-0%
Menus-0%
-More to be added soon.

When this texture pack is complete you will need to use MCPatcher (or any HD fix) in order to use it. Please post sketches no matter how fugly. tongue

Edit: What I will do is choose the best looking ones and make it part of the texture pack.

-I've also been thinking of creating a 16x16 texture pack before this one is complete. It also might help those players who can't even handle a 32x32 or just like the low resolution packs better.

Last edited by PlayerMidwatch on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. Empty Re: Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate.

Post  DrGodu92 Sun May 27, 2012 4:01 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:~Please post sketches no matter how fugly. tongue

Well you asked for it.
Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. Minecr18
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. Empty Re: Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate.

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sun May 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Here are is the bow and arrow. The only thing i don't like is that weird black line show when he arrow is fully charged. Also the only textures I made were the bow and arrow, the rest I'm just using a different 32x32 texture pack as a viewer. tongue Please tell what you think!

Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. 2012-015
Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. 2012-014
Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. 2012-015
Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. 2012-016

Last edited by PlayerMidwatch on Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Smothdude Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

PlayerMidwatch wrote:I went ahead and decided to make a 32x32 texture pack, while macca makes a 16x16 one. I'm asking everybody to send in sketches, ideas, and other things to make sure the team participates in this and that it'll be right for everybody to use (you can post pictures/ideas on this forum). Since everybody will be taking part this will be made step by step, starting with one group of textures to another. Also try not to come up with silly things such as a light saber for a sword, or a gun for a bow (we're in the medieval times..) We will first start with items so send pictures of only items for now.

To do:

Items-0%
Armor-0%
Terrain-0%
Mobs-0%
Sky(moon,sun,etc.)-0%
Art-0%
Particles-0%
Menus-0%
-More to be added soon.

When this texture pack is complete you will need to use MCPatcher (or any HD fix) in order to use it. Please post sketches no matter how fugly. tongue

Edit: What I will do is choose the best looking ones and make it part of the texture pack.

base it somewhat off of Norsecraft because that is what I based the town design off of.
Smothdude
Smothdude
Admin

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

So it's like a comunity texture pack?

P.s will post some pics on dirt when done!
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Kimeriderf wrote:So it's like a comunity texture pack?

Yeah basically, you guys send in pictures and i try to remodel the best ones.
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 am

PlayerMidwatch wrote:
Kimeriderf wrote:So it's like a comunity texture pack?

Yeah basically, you guys send in pictures and i try to remodel the best ones.
k but I can give you files if u like it cause I want it to be the original
I tryed to make it realistic but this is what it became

Video of what's done :

Picture of what's done :
Creating a Texture Pack! All members can participate. 2012-010
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 am

Its not a bad start there Kimeriderf, at least you have some of the blocks. If you want realistic you can either get some help drawing some of them, or see if you can get pictures of said block and use those.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

DrGodu92 wrote:Its not a bad start there Kimeriderf, at least you have some of the blocks. If you want realistic you can either get some help drawing some of them, or see if you can get pictures of said block and use those.
thanks, I know smoth asked me 2 do a simple medieval pack before but I did not do it so I made this instead
more textures are going 2 be added 2 it!
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Kimeriderf wrote:thanks, I know smoth asked me 2 do a simple medieval pack before but I did not do it so I made this instead
more textures are going 2 be added 2 it!

Well, I havent seen smoth in a while. So just do which ever one you want and he'll decide later.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 am

Are you still working on this?
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:Are you still working on this?
whos working on what?
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 am

FounderSmothdude wrote:Are you still working on this?

Yeah but I've been working on other things also so I'm trying to finish multiple things that are important to the lonerminers' success.
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down