TheLoneMiners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just taking a list of our current members.

+5
timmyoseaton
FounderSmothdude
macca8699
DrGodu92
PlayerMidwatch
9 posters

Go down

Just taking a list of our current members. Empty Just taking a list of our current members.

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 am

I'm getting a list of all our current members so i can know who on the team and if they are still in contact with us. If you're still in contact pm godu for the server so i can make sure we all good and also try to pm me or godu your skype so I can put you in our group chat. (also to test your voice, mic quality, etc.[don't be shy])

Please comment "I" if you are still with us!
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Just taking a list of our current members. Empty Re: Just taking a list of our current members.

Post  DrGodu92 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 am

I..... am still in this, should sort of be a no brainer as server host. As of right now, Im thinking of running a whitelist and deoping everyone to start over. However, Im still not putting up the actual set until we are completely ready to film or touch up the set. Ill post the link of the map as it is now so people can see what we have and what we need to fix before I open it to everyone.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ddgbb8nq7o397td
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Just taking a list of our current members. Empty Re: Just taking a list of our current members.

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 am

Ok cool, I'll roam around the map to make any improvements to not make the camera view look awkward when filming, also are we going to shoot the whole thing in the one area?
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 am

I think the castle, the crash site, and the destroyed village under the obsidian dome are the only places we are filming.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 am

DrGodu92 wrote:I think the castle, the crash site, and the destroyed village under the obsidian dome are the only places we are filming.

ok, but i feel like something is missing...
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  DrGodu92 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

Well you can either ask Class or check the script and run through it in your head as you explore the place.
DrGodu92
DrGodu92

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

DrGodu92 wrote:Well you can either ask Class or check the script and run through it in your head as you explore the place.
kk
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Post  macca8699 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm

I

macca8699

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FounderSmothdude Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I. I would never leave the group. I am not one to give up on things.
FounderSmothdude
FounderSmothdude

https://theloneminers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  timmyoseaton Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am

I Smile

timmyoseaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimeriderf Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

I x 399
Kimeriderf
Kimeriderf

Back to top Go down

Just taking a list of our current members. Empty Eye!

Post  ClassifiedShift Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am

I, But I don't think this list should be based on 'I's it should be based on activeness, Have they been on for 2 weeks? Have the contributed? No? Kicked. Its harsh but we don't need dead weight.

ClassifiedShift

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisFish Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 am

I'm still in. I. I've recieved the news yesterday. Smile

ThisFish

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayerMidwatch Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

ClassifiedShift wrote:I, But I don't think this list should be based on 'I's it should be based on activeness, Have they been on for 2 weeks? Have the contributed? No? Kicked. Its harsh but we don't need dead weight.

Well you have a point but this is mainly to see who is still in contact with us in case we need them.
PlayerMidwatch
PlayerMidwatch

Back to top Go down

Just taking a list of our current members. Empty I

Post  ClayDoc Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:05 pm

I

ClayDoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down